Be part of The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria’s (RASV) 2016 marketing campaign and represent the Victorian agricultural industry.
RASV is calling for expressions of interest from members and exhibitors to take part in a photo shoot, highlighting Victoria’s agricultural industry.
The images will focus on capturing the farmers, producers, animals and properties that truly symbolize the agricultural industry and will be used across a number of RASV marketing campaigns throughout 2016/17.
To ensure the broadness of the industry is represented, RASV is looking for:
• 2 females and 2 males aged between 25-30
• 2 females and 2 males aged between 35-45
All participants must meet the following criteria:
• All agricultural industry participants, with a particular focus on animal farming
• Have properties located no further than 2 hours driving distance from Melbourne
• Have an association with RASV, either through membership, competitions or awards programmes (preferred but not essential)
The photo shoot would take place on your property and be conducted in March 2016, with dates to be confirmed based on availability and will consist of capturing:
• Participants on their properties
Participants will be compensated for their time, with a choice of a $250 dining voucher at the 2016 Royal Melbourne Show, wine from the Royal Melbourne Wine Awards or a 2016/17 RASV membership.
To express your interest in participating, please send your details including your property location, a photo of yourself and any family members who may be part of the shoot and a brief explanation of your role in the agricultural industry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12 February.